Get your AP Automation initiative go-ahead with Invocus Webinar “Show Them the Money: The Payback on AP Automation”
PRINCETON, NJ, June 29, 2016 – e-Invoicing and AP Automation is intuitively and inherently more efficient than paper-based and manual invoice processes. But getting your AP Automation initiative “go ahead” by your executive management will require a quantifiable and compelling business case and ROI – the C-Suite doesn’t tend to make decisions on gut feel.
Speakers of the webinar, Mark Brousseau, President-Brousseau & Associates and Special Projects Editor- IOFM & Richard Waugh, VP Corporate Development-Zycus will highlight best practices, metrics, and benchmarks to formulate a winning business case for your AP Automation initiative.
Upcoming webinar titled "Show Them the Money: The Payback on AP Automation” by Invocus in association with Accounts Payable & Procure-to-Pay Network will explore the opportunities to generate positive cash flow for your organization by:
- Allocating and aligning AP resources for maximum efficiency
- Benchmarking your organization’s performance against world-class levels
- Optimizing working capital management by maximizing cash discounts or DPO
- Identifying new ways for AP to deliver- and get credit for - strategic business value contribution
- Establishing achievable targets for migrating from paper or scan and capture methods to real e-Invoice Automation
*This webinar will also feature Ardent Partners latest report “ePayables 2016: Eyes on the prize”
June 30, Thursday, 2016
|Time||:||2:00 PM EST|
Mark Brousseau, President, Brousseau & Associates
On free registration, compliments of Invocus
Sr. Manager- Public Relations, Invocus
Direct: 1 866 563 9219