- Paper-based AP processing systems cost companies much more money than most realize. Research conducted by the Aberdeen Group determined that among companies processing 1,000 invoices per month.
- It takes performance laggards 20.8 days and costs them $38.77 to process a single paper invoice. This adds up to $465,240 per year in invoice processing costs alone.
- How to reduce this cost associated with paper-based invoice process?
- What are cost-saving strategies for efficient accounts payable process?
- How e-Invoicing drives AP makeover?
- What are AP best practices for effective invoicing process?
The new 21 page whitepaper by Invocus which provides detailed information about:
5 major components of AP Makeover