Why use an Early Payment Discount Management Software?
Save millions through already existing payment terms.
- There is a huge savings opportunity in early payment discounts
- It makes accounts payable a profit center by compensating for any invoice processing costs
- Your suppliers, both big and small, have an incentive to continue the trading relationship
Invocus dynamic discounting solution has been designed to meet the needs of high volume and high value transactions of large companies which can derive great benefits by paying early, even having considered the cost of borrowing for making those payments.
How an Early Payment Discount Management Software helps you?
Our early payment discount management module helps accounts payable add tangible value in the form of financial savings through better utilization of on-contract discount terms.
- Timely payment: We ensure easy execution of discount terms so that you gain supplier confidence in existing payment policies
- Contract compliance: We help you improve supplier relationships as well as improve contract compliance through timely payments and easy tracking
- Savings reporting: We facilitate easy reporting and excel exports so that you can highlight the tangible value addition from accounts payable processes
Key features of Invocus early payment discount management
Contract wise application of payment terms
Discount calculation during invoice creation
Tracking of upcoming payment due dates
Business benefits of managing early payment discounts
- Implement early payment programs to align your business requirements for a win-win situation
- Collaborate with treasury and cash management teams to best optimize your discount savings
KEEP SUPPLIERS HAPPY
- Help your suppliers maintain better liquidity thereby becoming their preferred customer
- Enjoy higher internal stakeholder satisfaction as a result of happier vendors
- Tap into savings opportunities by paying early versus paying at the net term date
- Transform your accounts payable into a profit center with visible monetary impact